- The CYP quality conversation has moved to a new home…
- Can we afford to put quality over quantity? by Sharon Paulger
- How do we encourage artists to make extraordinary work for young people? by Michael Judge
- Insight into the Industry – by Vicki Hargreaves
- A new quality network in the SW – by Eloise Malone and Deborah Aguirre Jones
- View from the Bridge – by Holly Donagh, A New Direction (Bridge org for London)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Following on from Toby Lowe’s recent blog on quality in participatory arts… I agree with Toby that the discussions about quality in participatory arts shouldn’t be confined to work with children and young people, it’s a discussion that needs to … Continue reading
…is a fair question in relation to Youth Arts/ Community Arts/ Participatory Arts or any Art or Arts come to that. Actually, we can ask the same question in relation to a film or a restaurant. We make the decision … Continue reading
Historically those involved in delivering participatory and community arts have debated issues around ’Quality’ and they continue to do so. Why is this? The ‘Quality’ debate has been at the centre of my work for the last 30 years. As … Continue reading