- You agree that you will not post material that contains content which is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, defamatory, offensive (racially, sexually or ethnically), promotes a political view or is otherwise objectionable.
- You will not post or transmit chain letters, pyramid or money schemes.
- You will not use your email account to:
– impersonate any person; and/or
– ‘spam’ by posting frequent and/or annoying messages.
- Material that you post must not contain links to sites that open up multiple windows or to sites that contain material that would fall within clause 6.1 above.
- You agree that you will not post content, the display of which would infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. In particular, you represent and warrant that the content of your posting is original and not copied from any third party.
- You agree that you will not use postings to offer items or services for sale or place advertisements for goods, products or services of third parties.
- If you breach any of the provisions set out in this clause Arts Council England may immediately terminate your use of the service.
- Arts Council England reserves the right not to publish any material that you post in its absolute discretion.
- You consent to Arts Council England monitoring your posting prior to distribution.
- You consent to Arts Council England editing any posting it receives from you for the sole purpose of formatting to make it legible.
To read the Arts Council’s full Terms & conditions visit the website.