- The CYP quality conversation has moved to a new home…
- Can we afford to put quality over quantity? by Sharon Paulger
- How do we encourage artists to make extraordinary work for young people? by Michael Judge
- Insight into the Industry – by Vicki Hargreaves
- A new quality network in the SW – by Eloise Malone and Deborah Aguirre Jones
- View from the Bridge – by Holly Donagh, A New Direction (Bridge org for London)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: austerity
When asked to contribute to this blog I was asked on the basis that I run a small community arts organisation. So when thinking about quality I wondered what the difference the size of the organisation would make. My conclusion … Continue reading