- The CYP quality conversation has moved to a new home…
- Can we afford to put quality over quantity? by Sharon Paulger
- How do we encourage artists to make extraordinary work for young people? by Michael Judge
- Insight into the Industry – by Vicki Hargreaves
- A new quality network in the SW – by Eloise Malone and Deborah Aguirre Jones
- View from the Bridge – by Holly Donagh, A New Direction (Bridge org for London)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: henley
Measuring the quality of cultural learning programmes for children and young people seems to provoke endless debate in the cultural sector, and almost none in the education sector. If teachers, who are experts in assessment, feel it should be easy … Continue reading